Alert: This page is actually available just in English.
In the following, the conditions concerning products purchasing, payment, shipping, and management of possible returned items.
Registration and Creation of a User Account
1) no need to fill in again his/her own data (Name, Address, Phone etc.) when placing a new order;
2) access to the personal page to see the orders made and check payments and shipments;
3) take advantage of special offers addressed only to registered customers;
4) be promptly informed about the availability of new products or about commercial promotions.
Available: when actually present in the warehouse. The availability at stock is specified in the Product Sheet. The available products may be purchased.
Unavailable: when not present in the warehouse. The unavailable products cannot be purchased. Should the Customer be interested in buying, he/she may request information about future availability by email using the Contact Us page during the times indicated in it.
Since it is possible that more customers order the same item, it may happen that the System allows to make the order even if, meanwhile, the item is sold out and no longer available. In this case, the Customer will be immediately alerted by our operators and the amount paid will be refunded.
Major Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express)
Sofort, IDeal and many other payment methods are available.
Should the payment by transfer or by cash on delivery be preferred, our operators must be contacted using the Contact Us page.
Confirmation of an order
-Number and Date of Order;
-Order Contents (Products Purchased, Amount, Price);
-Type of Payment;
-Chosen Transport Type and its Cost;
-Personal Data and Address of the Customer;
-Comments if any.
Freight Costs are calculated on the final page of the Check Out process accordingly to Volume, Weight and Destination of the order.
Shipping and Delivery Arrangements
The Shipment ordinarily occurs the day after the confirmation of the order. Orders placed during the week end (from Friday afternoon to Sunday) are carried out the next Monday.
The delivery by the Courier normally occurs as shown below:
Shipments in Italy: one-two working days (two-three to islands and most peripheral locations).
Shipments within European Union: mostly five working days (shipping to some countries may require a longer time; Customers are invited to contact our Customer Service in order to check the delivery time).
Shipments outside European Union: Please agree with our Customer Service upon the shipping arrangements and related costs.
In general, the delivery methods adopted by each Courier Company used for shipping are similar and are organized as follows:
1) The Courier normally performs an initial delivery attempt at the scheduled delivery time.
2) Should the Customer, or another person in charge, be absent at the delivery time, or when the delivery cannot be executed for other reasons (e.g. incorrect address), the Courier leaves a warning with instructions for subsequent delivery.
3) When also the subsequent delivery fails, the Courier keeps the goods in stock in its warehouse for a few days (ordinarily five days) and then returns it to the sender’s address.
Except for temporary promotions, the transportation costs are borne by the Customer and may change depending on the size of the item and on final destination.
Cautions: What to pay attention when receiving the goods:
1) Verify that the delivered item corresponds to what was ordered.
2) Check the integrity of the packaging. Any damage incurred is to be immediately reported to the conveyor. Goods may be accepted with reservation; this decision is to be indicated on the packing list.
3) When goods are damaged and accepted with reservation, it is necessary to inform immediately the Customer Service in order to check the possibility of a full or partial substitution.
Hairya Stores offer the same warranty offered by the manufacturer as stated by the Italian law and indicated by the manufacturer inside the packaging. To manage any problem concerning the products as well as the warranty service, please keep in touch with the Customer Service using the Contact Us page.
Return of damaged or defective goods
When the goods delivered to the Customer are damaged or defective, the following actions are taken:
1) The Customer must report the problem to the Customer Service within 14 days as from delivery, indicating how he/she wants to be contacted.
2) The Customer Service will contact promptly the Customer in order to assess the actual conditions of the goods (with eventual request to obtain from the Customer images or videos of damaged or defective items).
3) In the event that the goods must be returned and/or replaced, the Customer Service will agree with the Customer about the modalities and times and any costs for return and replacement. Anyhow, the returned goods must be complete, including any accessories and the original package.
4) After the above mentioned term for communication to the Customer Service, the Customer loses the right to a refund or to the replacement of the goods.
Right to Cancel
The Right to Cancel is the possibility for the Customer (if individual) to return the goods and get the refund of the price paid when purchasing. This right is not bound to a particular motivation, and must be exercised within 14 days as from receipt of the goods by sending a notice by means of registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt to the address shown in the Contact Us page. The notice may also be sent by email, fax or telegram provided it is confirmed within 48 hours by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt. In the registered letter, just point out your personal data, the data relating to the purchase, the will to cancel, and the request of refund within 30 days. The costs of sending and returning the goods remain the responsibility of the Customer.
The right to cancel shall lapse when the purchased goods:
1) are returned later than seven days after sending the notice of cancelling;
2) are partly or totally missing the original package;
3) is incomplete, i.e. integral parts of the purchased product are missing;
4) is damaged for reasons other than the transport;
5) in the event of goods damaged by the Courier during shipment to Customer, the return and possible replacement do not fall within the case of right to cancel; instead, they will be managed as specified in the Cautions (please see What to pay attention when receiving the goods).